2010-07-05

CHRISTIAN DIOR Haute Couture Fall 2010

Galliano can be one of my favorite designers, drama made art. For this season Dior is like for real one of my most waiting runways and I always drool with everything I see, but this year was kinda wierd, I mean I was watching this with a friend and I dont know, when I saw it moving it looked so surreal, way to surreal, way to fancy, you know, so unfaithful to be a real haute dress. I think is to much, even for Galliano, I dont know. But after I looked at the detail pictures and that was what made me love some dresses, just because the details in this collection was too great, as you can se below. I HATE the cellophane paper on their heads.

Galliano puede ser uno de mis diseñadores favoritos, es drama convertido en arte. Para esta temporada de vedad Dior es uno de mis mas esperados y usualmente siempre babeo por lo que veo, pero este año fue tan raro, osea estaba viendo el desfile con un amigo y al verlos en movimiento se ven tan irreales, tan poco fieles a ser un vestido para un desfile de Haute. Creo que inclusive para Galliano fue demasiado. Ya despues viendo las fotos del detalle, estas hicieron que me gustaran varios pues a decir verdad el detalle de esta coleccion estubo demasiado genial. Vean. ODIE el paper celofan en las cabezas.






D E T A I L S

All the photos from Style.com

No comments: