2010-07-17

JUST FOR TODAY WE BECOME LOVERS



I WAS LITERALY SCREAMING THIS SONG TO A FRIEND ON MSN.
And the fact is that this song brings me so many good memories that is even impossible to not smile since I sing it.




Conozco un escondite, lo haremos con ritmooooo♫


I really think that this song was played in almost half of the teen people in my city or even my country.
 I just remember hear this song at least ten 
times at day and everytime dancing harder than the past time. 
And I don't know why but I don't even like too much spanish music,
 this is just a really damn good song.






2 comments:

Jonathan said...

la única canción de ellos que me gusta

Laura said...

oooh this song is sooo cool! thank u for posting it! :-)
have a nice day!

Greats from LCR Berlin,
Laura

www.LCRBerlin.blogspot.com