2010-08-24

MARCEL CASTENMILLER in VNFOLD




As I told you in my last VNFOLD Magazine post, I am going to put some of the cool things that I loved in this issue & this is deffenitily one of them. Marcel Castenmiller in the Wild Inside articule for the VNFOLD issue III 2010. The phoshot by Aline & Jaqueline Tappia, shows an usual Marcel with his characteristic long hair & clothes from Prada, Giuliano Fujiwara, Viviane Westwood & Raf Simons. As his lattesl runway & campaign projects he has been working with his fairy/face & omg/Ef-me/lovely eyes Jaco Van Den Hoven, I loveeeee those boys & finally hope you enjoy Marcel in this one. (:






Photopgraphy: Aline & Jaqueline Tappia
Model: Marcel Castenmeller
For: VNFOLD Magazine Isuu III 2010 - Wild Inside





1 comment:

Allbur said...

u have a very nice blog, all the photos are excellent!!! i'll follow u, ;)