2010-05-17

ASHER LEVINE F/W 2010

Well, here is one of my favorite latest collection, this is the F/W collection for Asher Levine 2010-2011, when I saw Asher Levin I quickly became a fan of it, has been known for their exquisite forward-time details, and this is an obvious example of it.

It certanly have a lot of detail and use of different materials, like fox and emu's broadtail contrastring with some structured details. I like the cool boots with the large triangule details in the sides. I would kill for put it on my feets.

The cocodrile imitation pieces in the clothing put a wild sensation in the unstructure cuts in the fabrics, like the black long dress with this leather jacket on it. In conclution i literaly love each piece of this.









If you want to see more of this you can go to the Asher Levine website

No comments: