2010-08-22

A CLASSY HARLEY CHICK





This is why Kate Moss hasn't been off the modeling, she have that actittude that no one else have, even when she is like 50 in model years. She always makes me love the black & withe photos, she rocks it all the time, as the last Editorail for i-D that I posted. Here you have the photos for the Semptember VOGUE PARIS, that actually is like her 50th Vogue cover, jk. Always elegant and gracefull, and this time with rock-leatter on, here you have her. And yes, I know I've been posting a lot about her lately so I will keep away from her, at least I will try.




Photography:  Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
For: Vogue Paris




2 comments:

Jenmarie said...

Oh yes, these are great photos. Her hair is so much fun!

http://www.stylethroughhereyes.com

Anonymous said...

I went to the dentist a few weeks ago to have my braces on. I' m still having difficulty in eating because of the wires. I also observed that I' m having a lot of cuts inside my mouth because of the wires and I consider it very undesirable.